The 2015 Canadian Arts and Fashion Awards (CAFA) kicked off this year on Saturday, January 31 at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in an evening packed with fashion industry insiders, models, stylists, photographers, and designers. There was no shortage of glamour and style at this year’s event, and no shortage of beautiful creations by Stephan Caras. Celebrities and Canada’s most stylish were all in attendance in an evening that truly celebrated Canadian creativity talent. The OC’s Kelly Rowan, Top model Yasmin Warsame, ET Canada host Cheryl Hickey, and NKPR founder Natasha Koifman are just to name a few who looked stunning in creations by Stephan Caras. Here’s a recap of the evening’s event! Congratulations to all the CAFA award winners at this year’s event!
- Sarah McLachlan Shines at 2019 Juno Awards Wearing Stephan Caras!
- Stephan Caras to Present FW18 Collection at Toronto Women’s Fashion Week – TW!
- CAFA Nominates Stephan Caras for Womenswear Designer of the Year!
- Stephan Caras Presents SS18 Collection at Toronto Women’s Fashion Week!
- “SILK & SATIN” – 7HUES Magazine and Stephan Caras