LOS ANGELES, January 6, 2020 – There was no shortage of glitz and glamour as the new year kicked off with the highly anticipated 2020 Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles, California. Repping’ Canada was ET Canada’s, Sangita Patel, as she wore an embellished halter gold jumpsuit, paired with a silky gold lame draped bust trimmed with strands of Swarovski crystal by Canadian designer, Stephan Caras and styled by renowned stylist, Alicia McNamara! Absolutely radiant on the red carpet, Sangita shows us a thing or two on how to wear a jumpsuit landing her in Vogue, Pop Sugar, and Telegraph‘s best dressed list for the evening!
- Stephan Caras Launches New Line of Face Masks
- ET Canada’s Sangita Patel Shines in Stephan Caras at the 2020 Golden Globe Awards
- Stephan Caras Presents at the AGO’s Annual Art Bash Gala!
- The Art of Design: A Celebration of Canadian Fashion from East to West
- Sarah McLachlan Shines at 2019 Juno Awards Wearing Stephan Caras!